Wednesday, February 9, 2011

AMY'S BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Amy!  I know its not your birthday yet in the USA, but I am celebrating it here in Nigeria right now and I'll continue to celebrate it until you tell me otherwise.  So I sent Amy a happy for her birthday and of course she has been expecting it for a week. Thank you online banking.  I was able to surprise her from here by getting a handful of the guys on shift and singing to her over the phone.  The locals were all up for it as well but each one of them wanted to be paid before showing off their natural talents.  I wish I was home to celebrate this special day but I promised her I will make up for it the whole month I am home.  We have great ideas and trips planned that we are both looking forward to.  Thank you so much Amy for being a part of my life.  The chickens have hatched, the grass is greener and Ive had my cake and eaten it too.   It has been such an experience and I promise you I will continue to do my part and give you all you have given me.  You're wonderful and I am so thankful God brought us together.  I love you always. - Your Jay

1 comment:

  1. I love you always, my Jay! I must say that while the grass is DEFINITELY greener, the cake has been eaten and the chickens have hatched... you never had milk before you bought the cow! Ha ha ha. I also must say that at this time in my life, I never thought that I would be this happy. As I'm learning to be 25 and "spend my money like a Jew", "not take any wooden nickels" and not "put all of my eggs in one basket", I'm lucky enough to have a best friend to go through it with. Thank you for the song, the upcoming delivery to my work (thanks online banking), and for the support as I go through my quarter life crisis....you are my rock.
    XOXOXOXOXOXO-Your Amy

    ReplyDelete