Monday, March 18, 2013

New Year's 2013

I have finally caught up the 2013 in the blogging department! Yahoo!  (I only have one 2012 one left to do--Jay's deer)  We spent New Year's Eve this year at Maggie and Kris's house.  We try to swap families with New Year's each year, and this year was the first year in three years that all of the "boys" have been home (Kris, Jay and Stuart).  We enjoyed it, but I definitely started feeling old this year!  We counted down to midnight with New York's ball dropping and then we were home in time for our time zone's midnight. 
Driving to the Hynums'

The girls and Uncle Earl making s'mores

Great pic of the offshore workin men!

Funny pic--Kris, Jay and Stuart

Tracy and me


Me and Mrs. Margaret

Maggie and Kris

Jay and me and my giant puffer jacket...it wasn't even that cold.
Happy New Year!  (Love that jacket even if it adds 75 pounds to my pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment