Monday, January 17, 2011

Update from Jay

As it's now the middle of January and  I finally made it back to work in Africa. This is the first time Amy and I have been away from each other since our wedding day.  It feels so unbearable, like the world has stopped spinning. From the day I arrive it feels like sixty Monday's in a row.   I'm always waiting on that single digit countdown that moves at a even slower pace.   But back at home the clock keeps ticking. Amy is challenged with real  life.  I'm such a lucky man to have found someone that loves me  and fully supports me no matter what. She is truly my best friend and the love of my life.  I can only imagine the things she worries about with me here.  Along with the added stress Lil's and Bill's are going through as well. :) One day at a time is all we can do. At least we have some form of communicating.  I love you Amy!  UGGG I miss you soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment