Thursday, December 9, 2010

The excitement...of the first blog.

The decision to blog was made tonight based on the desire not to be left out, or left behind.  It has come to my attention that many newly married couples are using this whole "blog-thing"  perhaps as a way to allow friends and family to be a part of their lives...without them being too intrusive! It makes me wish desperately that my mother would catch on to technology enough to read our blog instead of her usual incessant texting me...then texting Jay to find out why I'm not texting her back....ha!  (It's only funny when it's NOT going on!)

On to the blogging:  Tonight, I looked at Jay (as he was talking on the phone), and smiled my mischievous smile with wide eyes and I mouthed "WE HAVE OUR OWN BLOG!!!!" He laughed at my excitement, but thank goodness he is such an awesome person that he faked his own excitement. :)  And here we are.  I feel that the first few blogs will be "catch ups" on how we got to where we are, but I think that this is going to be therapeutic!

Now, I am about to turn to Jay and ask him what he would like to say on our first blog.  I will type as he speaks:
"I agree with Amy."

And this is why I married him.  We have a blog.  And we are excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment