Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 Catch Up!

As the year is coming to a close, I am making a resolution to be a better "blogger"....and the usual to lose a few pounds. :) 

I had a great night tonight.  I ate at my favorite Mexican restaurant with one of my best friends/bridesmaid and then we went to the house and looked through all of the wedding photos!  Going through these photos with her made me realize that the day was really perfect and more than I could have ever dreamed of.  Each time I peruse the thousands of memories, I relive that wonderful day!
Sharon Coker was amazing.  Her images truly captured the day as wonderful as it was!


Our family...
Our programs...Thanks to Cobalt for printing...Thanks to Amanda and Winnie for tying... :)
These shoes have a story all to themselves.  Since the beginning of wedding planning, I have wanted this "I DO" rhinestone applique on the bottoms of my wedding shoes.  In all of the rushing around, I had forgotten about this detail until about 5 days before the wedding.  All websites had them either on backorder or were going to charge me an arm and a leg to ship them!  So I ran to Hobby Lobby for a bedazzler and some crystals...and two HOURS later...I had bedazzled "I DO" on to the bottoms of my shoes...the only problem being that my rights and lefts were a little off and when I put them on they read "DO I".  Thank you Sharon for making these pictures turn out correctly AND for not telling me about this until right before the wedding. :)
The whole fam damnily.... YAY!

As a plug: Sharon Coker Photography is amazing.  Check out her website at sharoncoker.zenfolio.net where you can find more of our wedding and engagement pics! 

No comments:

Post a Comment