Thursday, June 7, 2012

Valentine's Week 2012

Because of our lifestyle,  Jay is hardly ever home for all of the holidays.  I think that he was home for our very first Valentine's Day together, and then the next one was 2012.

This Valentine's was one of the best ever.  On the actual Valentine's Day (a Tuesday) I had to work.  So that night, I came home to roses.  We played RockBand on the WII and we cooked out.    Thankfully, Jay was understanding of the situation that I was in and so he didn't plan anything too intense...
Happy Valentine's Day root canal!!
Yes, for Valentine's Day, I got a root canal.  I think it was at this point that I realized that I am an adult. 
Jay's girls wishing him a happy VDay

Jay rehooking up the Wii. :)
My lesson from this Valentine's Day was that I will NEVER touch the wiring behind this television.  Ever. :)

Better late than never--Jay's VDay present was this lovely bouquet that arrived only two days late:
But we ate it allllll.

Also, on Valentine's Week, we had dinner with my BFF Amanda Frusha at BRAVO.  It was mine and Jay's first meal there..and it was good...but the drinks were better.  I think that after the three bottles of wine we had a birthday cake martini and two key lime martinis.... :) 

<3 this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment