Saturday, August 20, 2011

Make a wish...

Happy Birthday to the man that was put on this Earth just for me.  Happy 31st Birthday to the man that makes me smile every day even if I don't get to talk to him or be physically close to him.  Happy Birthday to the man that married me and makes me that happiest girl in the whole world. 

Happy Birthday Jay!  You are the most generous, funniest, kindest person that I know and I am so lucky to have spent two years of your life with you....and you are stuck with me for at least a hundred more!

Happy birthday to this guy:
at the shooting range with the gun he bought me!

Hatin' on the Beib.

Getting a pedi with me...

Modeling in San Antonio, TX

Posing on a deer stand with my daddy and bro in law

Eating. :) I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment