Sunday, May 15, 2011

There must be something in the water....

I have decided that there must be something in the water...So I'm drinking diet coke and coffee.

I could fill up a whole sheet of lined notebook paper with names of people that I know that are pregnant or have had their baby this year!  And what a blessing.  I'm so excited for Jay and me, when its our time.  But right now, I'm loving watching and learning from our friends...

Some special Prego Shout Outs should go to....

Kaitlin Godfrey and her hubs Brad just found out that they are expecting their first bundle of joy on Nov 19th!  Congrats to them.  Kaitlin, you are gonna be so cute pregnant!  (I would link your name to your blog, but I'm not an advanced blogger and could use some tips please ma'am! :) )

Rebecca Laughlin, a friend and coworker, is expecting her second son in September of this year...and she spends most of every day going through baby boy names...This is me and Becca coming back from lunch with ICEES. 

Next, Heather Simpson and her husband are expecting their first.....set of TWINS!  So, a double congratulations is in order.  Heather is in my prayers as she is at home on bedrest, but I know that everything will be worth going through when she sees her cute babies this September!

I could name many many more, but I will conclude my shoutouts with a Congrats to a very close friend and her husband...Sharon and Adam Coker!  This is me holding their beautiful Lillian Christine Coker:
May 9, 2011

So, this year, I hope to be busy taking lessons and going to baby showers!  Congratulations again ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment